If purchasing any of our products for children, it is important to consider their age and stage of development. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian/carer to gauge the suitability of our products.
All our products could contain small parts, and are not suitable for animals, or children under 3 years as they could pose as a choking hazard. At Elevate Us we cannot give out medical advice. Crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment or diagnosis.
Always use caution when burning incense, smudge sticks and candles, never leave burning or smouldering smudge sticks, incense or candles unsupervised. Elevate Us takes no responsibility for any loss or damages caused by improper use of our products.